Sunday, May 20, 2007

Comments on Other Blogs

Doug Wilson did an interesting succession of posts on The God Delusion, going into a lot more detail than my review. On one of these articles I posted a questions, trying to get a discussion going on a rather technical point of epistemology that has confused me about the presuppositional approach (I think William Craig made a similar point in responding to Frame in Four Views on Apologetics). But no one took of the thread, as you will see if you scroll down to my comment.

I've also posted a comment on my brother's blog interacting with the idea that the gospel is not a political enterprise. More on that subject in a minute...



To receive automatic notification every time new material is added to this blog, send a blank email to largerhope @ tiscali.co.uk with “Blog Me” in the subject heading. (Note: for anti-spam purposes, this email address has had spaced inserted before and after the @ sign. The address will only work after deleting these spaces).


Buy Essential Oils at Discounted Prices!