Monday, June 18, 2007

Articles From The Archives

There’s been a lot of traffic on my blog recently. Although I still don’t have time to write any new material, following are some articles I’ve pulled from the archives, or am in the process of working on, which might be of interest to some of my new readers.


HERE is an article I wrote for Christian Voice last year exploring political activism in the early church. It should be read in conjunction with THESE balancing comments.

HERE is a talk I gave explaining why I don’t believe in the ‘rapture’ (as popularly conceived) and the key differences between dispensational premillennialism and covenant theology.

HERE is an article addressing a question that has always fascinated me: is beauty an objective quality or does it merely exist in the eye of the beholder?

HERE is a review I wrote of Richard Dawkin’s The God Delusion.

HERE is a response to Hume’s Dialogue Concerning Natural Religion (Warning: very dry).

When I was feeling rather ambitious, I wrote an overview of the entire Bible which can be read HERE.

Some talks I’ve given on the importance of church unity HERE and HERE.

Family photographs HERE and HERE.

HERE is a book I wrote a number of years ago discussing the notion of ‘courtship’ and ‘betrothal.’

A talk explaining some of the worldview issues behind the euthanasia debate HERE.

As always, feedback is more than appreciated.


To receive automatic notification every time new material is added to this blog, send a blank email to largerhope @ tiscali.co.uk with “Blog Me” in the subject heading. (Note: for anti-spam purposes, this email address has had spaced inserted before and after the @ sign. The address will only work after deleting these spaces).

No comments:

Buy Essential Oils at Discounted Prices!