Sunday, November 09, 2008

Two More Articles

In my previous post, Confusing Obama With God, I mentioned bumping into Peter Hitchens in Moscow Idaho and the conversation which ensued. Peter's own article about the election and his time in Moscow from a British perspective has appeared in the Mail on Sunday and is available HERE.





While I'm recommending articles, check out THIS astute piece on the presidency and the constitution. He helpfully puts Obama's view of the constitution in a larger context. It reminds me of something Peter said: "every 4 years, you guys elect Goerge the III all over again." Only this year it is George the III in his madness.

List of Other Posts About Obama
.
Why I Did Not Vote For Obama
.
Confusing Obama With God
.
What I'm Reading Right Now
.
Obama's Not ‘New’
.
Barack Obama and Race
.
Obama's gonna lead 'em
·
Worshiping Obama
·
Two More Articles
.



To join my mailing list send a blank email to phillips7440 (at sign) roadrunner.com with “Blog Me” in the subject heading. You will then be notified every time new material is added to this blog.

No comments:

Buy Essential Oils at Discounted Prices!