Wednesday, December 03, 2008

The Revolution by Ron Paul


I have just finished reading Ron Paul's The Revolution: A Manifesto, which is the most sensible book I've ever read. Ron Paul brings insight and clarity to everything from foreign policy to the economy to abortion to civil liberties to drugs to the constitution to the war in Iraq and everything else in between. It is rare when I can say this, but there was not a single point in the book with which I disagreed. A challenge to both the political left and the political right, I highly recommend this 173-page defense of freedom.

.

.



To receive automatic notification every time new material is added to this blog, send a blank email to phillips7440 [at sign] roadrunner.com with “Blog Me” in the subject heading.

No comments:

Buy Essential Oils at Discounted Prices!