Saturday, November 28, 2009

Questions about Homosexuality


Does the Bible really teach that homosexuality is a sin? If homosexuality was a very bad sin, why did Jesus never mention it? Why should we follow the Old Testament's prohibitions against homosexuality when we don't follow so much of the Old Testament's other commands? When Paul condemns homosexuality in Romans 1 and his other letters, isn’t it true that he was not addressing long-term stable homosexual partnerships? Wouldn’t he have just had in mind things like older men exploiting younger men, sexual pluralism and homosexuality as practiced in cult prostitution?

These and other questions I have answered HERE, as I attempted to make a convincing case that homosexuality is against clear Biblical teaching.


Click here to read my political column in the Spokane Libertarian Examiner

To join my mailing list, send a blank email to phillips7440 (at sign) roadrunner.com with “Blog Me” in the subject heading.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

A friend of mine a while ago, from my church, after looking over your blog, remarked to me that you were really anti-gay.

Unknown said...

Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Unknown said...

by the way, mundolibre is patrick phillips.

I liked that witty response, Robin.

Unknown said...

Another one of your many aliases.

Buy Essential Oils at Discounted Prices!