Monday, September 03, 2012

2016: Obama's America


Last week I went to the theater with some friends to watch 2016: Obama's America. Based on Dinesh D'Souza's book The Roots of Obama's Rage, this movie is a revealing, and at times terrifying, journey into Obama's past and the anti-America thinkers who exercised a formative influence on him.

I recommend that every America watch this movie, but if you are not able to, then read my review of D'Souza's book at the link below (which has been updated since I saw the movie):


____________

Read my columns at the Charles Colson Center

Read my writings at Alfred the Great Society

To join my mailing list, send a blank email to robin (at sign) atgsociety.com with “Blog Me” in the subject heading.

Click Here to friend-request me on Facebook and get news feeds every time new articles are added to this blog.

No comments:

Buy Essential Oils at Discounted Prices!