Friday, May 02, 2008

Bible Overview

HERE is the text for a lecture I gave to some Christian young people presenting an overview of the entire Bible. What prompted the lecture was my realisation that many Christian young people have a knowledge of the Bible that is in bits and pieces, without any understanding of how everything joins together as a whole.

Trying to tell the story of the Bible in a one hour lecture was a learning experience for me as well! There may be room for improvement and I would welcome feedback, although I do think that overall I have succeeded in bringing alive the dominant themes of redemption history.



To receive automatic notification every time new material is added to this blog, send a blank email to phillips7440 [at sign] roadrunner.com with “Blog Me” in the subject heading.

1 comment:

Perkpat said...

I have thought about doing this; but the courage and the opportunity never hit at the same time. While the story of salvation history certainly holds together as a cohesive unit, editing it for one presentation is quite a challange. Well done; I'm sure those with ears to hear were blessed.

Buy Essential Oils at Discounted Prices!