Sunday, November 18, 2007

Esther's Immigration


Further to my last update on our immigration saga, many people have asked me if there has been any new developments. I regret to say that there has not. We are still waiting.

What You Can Do To Help


I am encouraging people to write letters to our representatives and senators in Congress. By exerting enough pressure on the powers that be, it is possible that Esther’s visa may be expedited. Those of you who are not American citizens can still help by writing to American senators. Simply pick somebody or everybody on THIS LIST HERE. You may also write to your representatives by clicking HERE.


To join my mailing list, send a blank email to phillips7440 (at sign) roadrunner.com with “Blog Me” in the subject heading.

1 comment:

Paul Shippy said...

Email sent to my Senator, Jon Kyl. I hope it gets figured out soon!

Buy Essential Oils at Discounted Prices!