Saturday, January 12, 2008

Our Island Story

We have gradually been giving Matthew the Our Island Story series, by H.E. Marshall, on CD.
This Christmas we gave him the fourth and final volume, which goes from the time of James I through to Queen Victoria. I have been listening to it with him, as it is an excellent overview of English history. In addition to being informative, Marshall tells the history of our Island as an enjoyable story.
.
You can also buy it as a book but I recommend the audio version because it is very well read (not to mention that I don't like reading out loud). You can buy it online HERE.
.
To join my mailing list, send a blank email to phillips7440 (at sign) roadrunner.com with “Blog Me” in the subject heading

No comments:

Buy Essential Oils at Discounted Prices!