Friday, April 17, 2009

Misc Links

On my political blog I have posted an article on the Southern Poverty Law Center and the way they have begun to label Christian groups as 'hate groups.' Click HERE to read the article.

The Christian Voice website has an article of mine titled 'Political Christianity in the Early Church' in which I argue that Christianity was a political religion from the very outset, long before Constantine.

I want to thank those who have helped to advertize my observations about the economic crisis on their blogs (for example HERE and HERE).

Also, thanks to those (see
HERE and HERE) who are using their website to advertize my book The Way of a Man With a Maid and to the Noval Morrisseau blog for republishing my article on unisexism.



No comments:

Buy Essential Oils at Discounted Prices!