Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Clinch Mountain Communications

In developing my online school Alfred the Great Academy, one of the great pleasures was working with Ken Griffith of Clinch Mountain Communications. Not only did he do a great job of designing the academy website, but every step of the way he offered personalized help, maintenance, customization and even suggestions on my business model.

I have worked with other web design companies in the past, and I can honestly say that I've never found anyone like Clinch Mountain Communications. The thing I liked about this company was Ken's proficiency in every area that might affect an online business: search engine optimization, content management, integrated e-commerce, sales, and anything else you could imagine.

The other thing I like about it was the one-on-one service. Not only did he attend to my needs right away, without having the long delay, but he offered patient user-friendly instruction so I could maintain the site myself (and for a technophobe like myself, that is saying something!). Run by a Christian, I was even offered encouragement and feedback on the spiritual vision of my business.

Suffice to say, this is the type of small business I like to support! So if anyone has any web design needs, and would like to support a small Christian
business, you can't get any better than this. Click HERE to visit the Clinch Mountain website.
Post a Comment

Buy Essential Oils at Discounted Prices!