Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Clinch Mountain Communications

.
In developing my online school Alfred the Great Academy, one of the great pleasures was working with Ken Griffith of Clinch Mountain Communications. Not only did he do a great job of designing the academy website, but every step of the way he offered personalized help, maintenance, customization and even suggestions on my business model.

I have worked with other web design companies in the past, and I can honestly say that I've never found anyone like Clinch Mountain Communications. The thing I liked about this company was Ken's proficiency in every area that might affect an online business: search engine optimization, content management, integrated e-commerce, sales, and anything else you could imagine.

The other thing I like about it was the one-on-one service. Not only did he attend to my needs right away, without having the long delay, but he offered patient user-friendly instruction so I could maintain the site myself (and for a technophobe like myself, that is saying something!). Run by a Christian, I was even offered encouragement and feedback on the spiritual vision of my business.

Suffice to say, this is the type of small business I like to support! So if anyone has any web design needs, and would like to support a small Christian
business, you can't get any better than this. Click HERE to visit the Clinch Mountain website.
.
.

No comments:

Buy Essential Oils at Discounted Prices!