Thursday, December 10, 2009

The rise of the gender benders

Have you ever gone to bed and worried that you might wake up as a member of the opposite sex? Such is a very real possibility if some gender experts are to be believed. To read a semi-fictional account of my own personal struggles in this area, order the newly published Salvo 11 and turn straight to my article 'Gender Benders: Is My Sexual Identity an Accident Just Waiting to Happen?' Subscription information is available HERE.
.
I'm sure there are all sorts of other great articles in this edition (there certainly was in Salvo 10, which I just finished reading yesterday) but I'm still waiting for Salvo 11 to arrive.
.
Click here to read my political column in the Spokane Libertarian Examiner
.
.
To join my mailing list, send a blank email to phillips7440 (at sign) roadrunner.com with “Blog Me” in the subject heading.

No comments:

Buy Essential Oils at Discounted Prices!