Thursday, January 07, 2010

The Killing Fields of North Korea

Last year I wrote a report for Christian Voice March issue, on the state of the church in North Korea, the military dictatorship which leads the world in the persecution of believers. I was shocked at what I learned. A quarter of all North Korean Christians are housed in concentration camps where inmates must face Nazi-style gas chambers and experimental torture techniques which defy comprehension. Even infants are subject to cruel experimentation.

This website gives shocking proof of what is going on inside North Korea and should be looked at by everyone in the civilized world.

Click here to read my political column in the Spokane Libertarian Examiner

.

To join my mailing list, send a blank email to phillips7440 (at sign) roadrunner.com with “Blog Me” in the subject heading.



No comments:

Buy Essential Oils at Discounted Prices!