Saturday, January 29, 2011

Johansson father released but son is still captive

Christer and Domenic during a contact session.
The time away from his parents has had an
observable effect on Domenic.
Those who have been following my earlier reports on the Johansson's struggle for justice, will be glad to know that the Christer has been released from prison. I have written a press release for Christian Voice giving the latest update. In short, although Christer is no longer being held captive, their son Domenic still is. Much work is still required to help this family receive justice.
 
Read my Christian Voice article to learn the latest news, including what you can do to help. Click here to watch a video about the case that was made while Christer was still in prison.

 
To join my mailing list, send a blank email to robin (at sign) atgsociety.com with “Blog Me” in the subject heading.

Click Here to friend-request me on Facebook and get news feeds every time new articles are added to this blog. 

Click Here to follow me on Twitter.

Visit my other website: Alfred the Great Society

No comments:

Buy Essential Oils at Discounted Prices!