Friday, September 23, 2011

Arakaki Responds to Robin Phillips


In April this year I published  some questions about the doctrine of Sola Scriptura on this blog. Since then Robert K. Arakaki has kindly used his Orthodox-Reformed Bridge website to address my questions from an Eastern Orthodox perspective. To read his response to my questions, and the lively discussion the followed it (which included replies from me), click on the following link:


You can also read Arakaki more recent posts specifically trying to answer my replies to his comments by clicking on the following links:




To join my mailing list, send a blank email to robin (at sign) atgsociety.com with “Blog Me” in the subject heading.
 
Click Here to friend-request me on Facebook and get news feeds every time new articles are added to this blog. 
 
Click Here to follow me on Twitter.
 
Visit my other website: Alfred the Great Society

No comments:

Buy Essential Oils at Discounted Prices!