Friday, November 18, 2011

My Christian Voice articles

Readers of my blog would do well to visit some of the recent articles I have written for the Christian Voice website. Christian Voice is a lobby group in the UK that continually reports on current events from a Biblical perspective. Although I have been employed by them for a number of years, this summer I began to work for them in a new capacity, part of which has involved regularly supplying their website with new content. Some of my recent articles include:




Read my columns at the Charles Colson Center

Read my writings at Alfred the Great Society

To join my mailing list, send a blank email to robin (at sign) atgsociety.com with “Blog Me” in the subject heading. 

Click Here to friend-request me on Facebook and get news feeds every time new articles are added to this blog. 
 
Click Here to follow me on Twitter.



No comments:

Buy Essential Oils at Discounted Prices!