Friday, November 11, 2011

Salvo's Winter 2011 Issue is Nearly Out

What a better time to subscribe to Salvo Magazine than now as the Winter 2011 issue is getting ready to go to press. Those who enjoy reading this blog should particularly enjoy this cheeky magazine since it features regular articles by me in it. This upcoming issue has an article of mine on how the advertising and entertainment industries are rewiring our children's brains, leading to unhealthy sexualisation. To take out a subscription to Salvo click here.


Read my columns at the Charles Colson Center

Read my writings at Alfred the Great Society

To join my mailing list, send a blank email to robin (at sign) atgsociety.com with “Blog Me” in the subject heading. 

Click Here to friend-request me on Facebook and get news feeds every time new articles are added to this blog. 
 
Click Here to follow me on Twitter.



No comments:

Buy Essential Oils at Discounted Prices!