Monday, January 30, 2012

Essential Oils


As many of my readers know, I occasionally enjoy writing articles about health (for example, see my article about health food myths and my articles about health freedom.)

Recently I have begun researching the benefits of essential oils after seeing a Fox News report about a hospital that transformed itself through utilizing essential oils. Since then our family has been enjoying many of the invigorating and healing benefits inherent in these oils. From Peppermint Oil, which acts as an amazing Caffeine substitute and headache cure, to Thieves, which is a proprietary essential oil blend known for supporting the immune system, these oils are truly a God-send.

My wife and I are working on putting together a blog giving information about essential oils. Do visit it our blog and tell other people about it. To get a good quick overview I suggest this video we have posted on the blog.

Robin and Esther Phillips
In an attempt to try to earn some much needed income, Esther and I have recently decided to become distributers for Young Living, the primary provider of therapeutic grade essential oils. This means that we can buy the oils at wholesale prices, but it also means that if we refer someone else to become a distributor, Young Living pays us a commission. So, in addition to getting the oils we love at a discount, we’re able to make a side income.
  
Becoming a wholesale member is quick and easy and gives you instant   wholesale discounts. Once you receive your member number, use it to get   wholesale prices on all future orders! Just like any wholesale buying club, there is a fee to join (think   Costco, Sam’s Club etc.). The difference here is that you don’t just pay   a fee and start shopping – you get all sorts of products with your  fee!  And, unlike Costco or Sam’s, there is NO yearly fee; as long as  you  spend at least $50.00 during the year in essential oils, you’ll  maintain  your wholesale status.

The wonderful thing about it is that anyone who is a distributor not only benefits from the wholesale prices, but can earn commissions and bonuses simply by referring others. (To learn more about the referral program, see ‘Making Essential Oils an Enjoyable Business Opportunity.’)
 
Here’s the simplest way to sign up as a wholesale customer:

1.    Click HERE
2.    Select the “Independent Distributor” membership type.
3.    Enter my member number: 1297759
4.    Choose the “Start Living” kit of your choice (I recommend the Everyday Oil Kit).
5.    Click “I Agree” on the distributor application.
6.    Once you’ve completed this process you will be given your own member number, which will allow you to start shopping with wholesale prices immediately.
 
Again, once you have joined, in addition to benefiting from the phenomenal discounts, you can also become benefit from commissions when you refer friends and family.
 
To learn more about this, visit our Grasping the Essence blog.

2 comments:

Devin Rose said...

We use essential oils almost everyday in some capacity--peppermint, lavender, etc. Awesome!

Phil said...

After seeing this I will now be following your blog... very interesting to say the least! I'm sure not some new-aged twit or a tree hugger, and I do believe that our modern medical advances have their time and place. However, I do also believe that we can find natural cures and forms of healing through the very substances that God directed us to subdue and grow in our back yards simply by eating properly and keeping our bodies (Temples of the Holy Spirit) healthy by not eating like pigs and exercising. I just saw this blog and haven't gone too deep into it but will be following it now. Thanks!!

On that note, if you want check out mine as well. I only have one entry; I just started it. But I am preparing for my second entry which will be on multiple sclerosis. My intentions are to be as exaustive as possible in covering the influence of exercise on medical conditions (no, I'm not a doctor). However, I also want to look into the influence of body fat (which is corelated but not always dependent on exercise) as well as the influence of proper diet on the same conditions. I am not just looking into medical conditions but psychological conditions and I also want to look into how proper care for one's body influences one's spiritual life as well (from a Christian perspective of course.. I'm not interested in how yoga can influence my "energies"). So, that being said, here's a link to my blog:

www.insanehealthcorner.blogspot.com

Buy Essential Oils at Discounted Prices!