Monday, November 12, 2012

Sex in Movies: New Installment in Series

A post I wrote in May 2009 about why Christians shouldn't watch sex in movies has recently generated some significant interest. I have written a couple follow-up articles about this issue for the Colson Center in a two-part series on Nudity and the Christian Worldview. To read these articles, and the original blog post which prompted them, click on the following links:
In Part 2, published this morning, I draw attention to some recent studies about the effect that viewing sex on television has on children, and I offer a challenge to those parents who let their children have television access in their own bedrooms.
 
____________


Read my columns at the Charles Colson Center

Read my writings at Alfred the Great Society

To join my mailing list, send a blank email to robin (at sign) atgsociety.com with “Blog Me” in the subject heading.

Click Here to friend-request me on Facebook and get news feeds every time new articles are added to this blog.

No comments:

Buy Essential Oils at Discounted Prices!