Monday, November 12, 2012

Sex in Movies: New Installment in Series

A post I wrote in May 2009 about why Christians shouldn't watch sex in movies has recently generated some significant interest. I have written a couple follow-up articles about this issue for the Colson Center in a two-part series on Nudity and the Christian Worldview. To read these articles, and the original blog post which prompted them, click on the following links:
In Part 2, published this morning, I draw attention to some recent studies about the effect that viewing sex on television has on children, and I offer a challenge to those parents who let their children have television access in their own bedrooms.

Read my columns at the Charles Colson Center

Read my writings at Alfred the Great Society

To join my mailing list, send a blank email to robin (at sign) with “Blog Me” in the subject heading.

Click Here to friend-request me on Facebook and get news feeds every time new articles are added to this blog.
Post a Comment

Buy Essential Oils at Discounted Prices!