Monday, February 11, 2013

Guns and Killing

I have now published the first two articles in a new series for the Colson Center on the topic of guns and killing.

In the first two articles I look at the writings of the founding fathers to discover the original intent behind the Second Amendment. I also explore reasons why I believe gun control is a bad idea. To read the articles, click on the following links:

Future articles in this series will look at the negative aspects of killing. I will raise concerns about the culture of violence within the pro-gun lobby which ranges everywhere from a "make my day" bravado, so an irresponsible approach to the dangers of violent computer games.


Read my columns at the Charles Colson Center

Read my writings at Alfred the Great Society

To join my mailing list, send a blank email to robin (at sign) with “Blog Me” in the subject heading.

Click Here to friend-request me on Facebook and get news feeds every time new articles are added to this blog.
Post a Comment

Buy Essential Oils at Discounted Prices!