Thursday, December 31, 2009

C.S. Lewis Reading Group


For Christmas my dad (who used to run a Christian bookstore) gave me a complete set of C.S. Lewis books and quite a few G.K. Chesterton titles as well. I want to read all of the Lewis books and was wondering if anyone in my area would be interested in forming a C.S. Lewis reading group to go through the books with me. I haven't thought about the practicalities much, but what I envision is maybe one evening a week where we read his books out loud to each other and then discuss it, with drinks and snacks.

Anyone in the North Idaho/Spokane area interested?

Click here to read my political column in the Spokane Libertarian Examiner

.

To join my mailing list, send a blank email to phillips7440 (at sign) roadrunner.com with “Blog Me” in the subject heading.

No comments:

Buy Essential Oils at Discounted Prices!