Sunday, September 12, 2010

Salvo 14


Salvo 14 is now hot off the press. Those readers who enjoyed the quirky humor of my last Salvo feature may enjoy reading my latest contribution to the magazine. This time the topic is not the deep ambiguities of gender but population control as the new solution to global warming. If you like what you read, consider taking out a subscription to Salvo Magazine. It's only $25.99 for a year's subscription, and that gets you four whole issues. Wow! To wet your appetite for the magazine, Salvo has made my feature, titled  'Baby Freeze: Is Population Control the New Solution to Global Warming' available for free on their website here.


To join my mailing list, send a blank email to phillips7440 (at sign) roadrunner.com with “Blog Me” in the subject heading. Also, find me on Facebook to get news feeds every time there are new articles.




No comments:

Buy Essential Oils at Discounted Prices!