Friday, December 02, 2011

Robin Phillips Speaking at ASCH Conference

The Winter Meeting of the The American Society of Church History looks like it's going to be an extremely enriching time and not only because I will be one of the speakers. A draft of the meeting and the scheduled speakers can be downloaded here. My talk deals with 19th century American secularism and how it arose partly as a byproduct of the dualisms of the Second Great Awakening. To book a reservation at the conference, click here.


Read my columns at the Charles Colson Center

Read my writings at Alfred the Great Society

To join my mailing list, send a blank email to robin (at sign) atgsociety.com with “Blog Me” in the subject heading. 

Click Here to friend-request me on Facebook and get news feeds every time new articles are added to this blog. 
 
Click Here to follow me on Twitter.



No comments:

Buy Essential Oils at Discounted Prices!