Saturday, January 19, 2013

$40 in FREE oils

I try to keep this blog separate from my business selling essential oils because I don't want to be annoying and alienate my readership. However, I can't resist the opportunity to let my readers know about an unprecedented offer that Young Living (the company I represent) is putting on between the dates of January 15 through February 28.

During these dates, anyone who signs up to become  a wholesale customer will receive $40 in FREE oils. I describe the offer in my Grasping the Essence blog at the following link:

New Members Enjoy a FREE $40 Product Credit!


So if you or someone you know been waiting for the perfect opportunity to join Young Living as a wholesale customer, there has never been a better time. (This offer applies to people living in the UK as well as America.)

No comments:

Buy Essential Oils at Discounted Prices!