Friday, January 18, 2013

Three Cheers for Prince Charles!!!

In my post 'Gender Equality Threatens to Undermine British Monarchy', I detailed how plans to 'modernize' the British monarchy were taking a sinister twist with proposals to ensure that Princess Kate will never become queen.

While very few people support such measures, the less controversial proposals to bring gender equality to the laws of succession have been accepted almost without question. At least, until Prince Charles decided to complicate things by asking some difficult questions.

Yesterday I wrote a couple articles for Christian Voice about the proposed changes to the monarchy and why Prince Charles is right to be concerned. To read my articles, click on the following links:


____________

Read my columns at the Charles Colson Center

Read my writings at Alfred the Great Society

To join my mailing list, send a blank email to robin (at sign) atgsociety.com with “Blog Me” in the subject heading.

Click Here to friend-request me on Facebook and get news feeds every time new articles are added to this blog.

No comments:

Buy Essential Oils at Discounted Prices!