- Myth #1: Marriage is fundamentally a voluntary union of persons in a committed relationship.
- Myth #2: Gay marriage legislation would remove the ban on same-sex couples getting marriage.
- Myth #3: Gay marriage is the most tolerant option.
- Myth #4: Gay marriage will bring greater equality
- Myth #5: Gay marriage will not undermine the traditional family
Monday, May 20, 2013
Five Gay Marriage Myths
Salvo Magazine's blog, I have analyzed and debuked the following gay marriage myths:
Posted by Robin Phillips