Sunday, February 05, 2012

Useful Articles

I've recently written some articles for the Christian Voice website that some of my readers may be interested in looking at. While the articles I write for Christian Voice do not always cover the most pleasant of topics, they give useful information about topics of concern for Christians.
 
For one of my recent articles, titled 'Homosexual Groups Get Ready for LGBT History Month', I explained how the month of February is being set aside for UK school students to be indoctrinated about homosexual issues. I give some specific examples of some of the stuff they'll be learning and it is absolutely shocking.

Some of my readers may be wondering what is the point of spending so much time combating the homosexual lobby (indeed, the above article took me an entire week to research and write). Well, the fact that they are setting out to destroy the innocence of children is itself sufficient reason to be aware of what is happening, but there is another reason why we should keep ourselves educated about what the homosexual lobby is doing. That is because the increasingly militant brand of homosexuality that is growing in the USA and UK significantly threatens the freedom of those heterosexuals who wish to go along with their lives minding their own business.

That's right, and I'll say it again: the increasingly militant brand of homosexuality that is growing in the USA and UK significantly threatens the freedom of those heterosexuals who wish to go along with their lives minding their own business.

This is because militant homosexuality often involves radical restrictions on free speech and the type of thought police that is characteristic of totalitarian societies. Homosexuality is thus often the enemy of the type of laissez faire classical liberalism that I defend in my Spokane Libertarian Column. In the following articles I show the connection between homosexuality and restrictions of liberty:


Some other Christian Voice articles which may be of interest is a video of Dr. Grossman where she talks about the way sex education introduces categories into children's thinking that are well beyond their ability to adequately process and can be deeply confusing for them.
 
One of my articles was inspired by
some insightful remarks made by
Pastor Doug Wilson
I have also written an article recently titled 'Douglas Wilson, Flesh Parades and Lara Pulver’s Nude Scene' where I share some of Doug Wilson's insights on female modesty and how this sheds insight into Lara Pulver's statement that public nudity is empowering to women.

I also posted a video where Dr. Berlinski shared some of the problems with evolutionary theory.

Finally, I continually post about the dangers of EU membership, which many Americans don't understand. Membership to the European Union is NOT the same as membership to a common Euro currency. Britain is part of the EU but thankfully is not part of the Euro currency yet. However, being a member of the EU comes with numerous drawbacks for Britain which I explore in the following articles:


Most of the articles I write for Christian Voice show up in their newsletter, available to those who live in Britain. (Information about joining Christian Voice and getting their monthly newsletter can be found here.) The newsletter includes a column which I write every month featuring a different hero or bad guy. I've posted some of the hero articles here and this includes short biographies of
 ---------------------

Read my columns at the Charles Colson Center

Read my writings at Alfred the Great Society

To join my mailing list, send a blank email to robin (at sign) atgsociety.com with “Blog Me” in the subject heading. 

Click Here to friend-request me on Facebook and get news feeds every time new articles are added to this blog. 
 
Click Here to follow me on Twitter.



No comments:

Buy Essential Oils at Discounted Prices!